Cambridge House Enrichment Center (CHEC) is an adult daytime program and adult day health care service, designed to meet the daily respite needs of caregivers caring for homebound adults with various functional disabilities. The primary objectives of the program are to:
Restore or maintain optimal capacity for self-care to frail elderly persons and other adults with physical or mental disabilities; and Delay or prevent inappropriate or personally undesirable institutionalization.
As an adult day health care provider, Cambridge House offers caregivers an alternative to nursing home care; is an affordable option to assisted living facilities and in partnership with home health care, provides homebound individuals with a balanced range of care. Cambridge House provides a wide-range of activities and a safe place for the frail elder to spend the day while the caregiver is working or needs time away, called respite.
What Cambridge House Offers
- Cambridge House Enrichment Center is a non-profit organization located in Newnan, Coweta County, Georgia.
- The adult day program is certified to care for 40 clients. Cambridge House of Newnan offers a comfortable and homelike atmosphere to our clients and assures peace of mind to their caregivers.
- Provides innovative learning and creative services to adults who are affected by Alzheimer’s disease and other functional disabilities. We maintain the quality of life for our clients, and delay nursing home placement by offering them social interaction and emotional support along with a highly structured, closely supervised activity program.
- Restores or maintains optimal capacity for self-care to the frail, elderly adults as well as others with physical or mental disabilities.
- Delays or prevents inappropriate or personally undesirable institutionalization.
- As an adult day health care provider, Cambridge House offers caregivers an alternative to nursing home care. It is an affordable option to assisted living facilities and in partnership with home health care provides homebound individuals with a balanced range of medical, social and emotional support.
- Cambridge House provides a wide-range of activities and a safe place to spend the day while the caregiver is working or needs time away, called respite.
Amenities & Services
- 2 delicious, home cooked meals + snacks served daily
- Specially-trained on-site staff
- Engaging activities – coordinated and directed by our experienced Activity Director
- Scheduled transportation
- Security systems in place for peace of mind
- Individualized care plan, assessed and implemented by a licensed nurse
- Escort assistance to and from meals and activities
- Assistance with medication management
- Health services: monitoring, supervision, or assistance
- Select diets or snacks
- Select diabetic care
- Assistance with personal care
- Incontinence care
- Outings and field trips
- Pet and Music Therapy